Friday, May 20, 2011

It’s Show Time!

Well, Gretchen has worked hard all week during dress rehearsal for her dance recital.  Tonight is night one and she has a few fans that will be in the audience (besides her mom and sister!).  We are so proud of her.  What a change from the tiny girl who wanted her “reward” from Gigi during senior awards 7 years ago.  Tonight will be her stage debut as a member of the Ambassador Dance Team.

Here are a few pictures from rehearsal:  (I got a new camera and didn’t have time to learn to use it properly.  I hope I have better luck tonight)

Copy of 101_0372Gretchen - AmbassadorsGretchen - Hold My HandGretchen - Jingle Bell Rock

1 comment:

Colleen said...

I am sure that she did a great job tonight. Kristen is really looking forward to seeing her tomorrow night.